Frequently Asked Questions
What is Maruti Suzuki Nexa?
In 2015 Maruti Suzuki launched NEXA, a new dealership format for its premium cars.Maruti currently sells the Baleno, S-Cross, Ciaz and Ignis through NEXA outlets. … Nexa is for a well traveled consumer who is digitally savvy, updated and seeks a world class experience while buying a car.
What are difference between Maruti Suzuki Arena & Nexa?
Maruti suzuki is a parent company and indian market leader too whereas NEXA isjust a big dealer had a hand with suzuki. Nexa is not an company but a premium car dealer of maruti suzuki. ciaz has been sold to Nexa by MS and they updated the car with more features and safeties. services also little bit differs.
How can we book a New Car?
Is Test drive can be scheduled? (Yes/ No)
Service centers List?
What are the Documentation needed to buy a car?
- 4 Photographs
- Income Proof (ITR last 2 Years, Form No. 16 for last 2 years, Salary Slip for last 3 months)
- Id Proof (PAN Card, Passport, etc.)
- Residence Proof (Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card)
- Bank Statement (6 months)
- Rent Agreement
- Repayment record for previous loans
DO YOU NEED HELP?